Welcome

Welcome to my blog! If I were you, I'd read the section titled "Read this First" on the right-hand side of your screen... It will help you understand exactly why this blog is hilarious. If not, however, just read on as you see fit, and though you may not understand the humor, you can at least indulge in my impeccable vocabulary.
- Paige

Monday, June 27, 2011

Picture Postcards

You win again, StumbleUpon

   Stumble has been sending me to some different sites lately, with these photos, that have little quotes and writing on them. I like those. They’re pretty nice. But sometimes I look at them and I wonder… how in the world does that quote go with that picture? So to emphasize this fact, I added on to them in red, just so they go together a little better. 







2 comments:

  1. lol'd at every one. Great stuff Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hipster Edits. Funny stuff! more here!!!
    http://gocryemokid.memebase.com/
    I love those things! They've become a meme, too! are you turning into a Computer geek? lol

    ReplyDelete